Central Office is working on improving accessibility for all AA members. Here’s where we are right now, but we’re always open to suggestions on making further improvements.
- We now have several ASL-interpreted meetings in the Salt Lake area.
- Limited transportation options? If you need a ride to a meeting, please contact the 12 step coordinators.
- If you have trouble going to an in-person meeting for any reason, check out the schedule of online meetings.
- Have accessibility concerns or ideas? Then contact the Treatment and Accessibilities Committee Chair.
- Any other questions? Reach out to Central Office.