There are several ways to get in contact with us. The office itself is staffed by volunteers ready to answer questions, sell literature and medallions, and help connect you to the community. Committees exist to serve specific functions within the area. E-mail the committee chairs directly for the swiftest response, or use the contact form if you’re not sure.
80 West Louise (2850 South)
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
We do our best to cover the hotline outside of the Central Office business hours, but at certain times you will be instructed to leave a voicemail. We will return your call as soon as possible.
If you are an AA group or a member of AA and would like to volunteer to help us cover the hotline, please check out Central Office Phones.
Board of Trustees
- Chair of he Board of Trustees – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair of he Board of Trustees – email@example.com
- Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer- email@example.com
Access the chairs homepage by clicking on the desired committee
Access the chairs directly using this list of addresses, or use the contact form below.
- 12 Step Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities – email@example.com
- Archives – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bylaws – email@example.com
- Corrections – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooporation with the Professional Community – email@example.com
- Cooperation with Treatment Facilities – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology Committee – email@example.com
- Hotline – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lifeline – email@example.com
- Literature – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach – email@example.com
- Public Information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer – email@example.com
- Webservant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments or questions are always welcome
Meeting Changes must be submitted here: https://www.saltlakeaa.org/meeting-changes/
To preserve anonymity we do not require a name or an e-mail address, so if you just want to leave us a note feel free to do so. No other personally identifiable information is sent.
Messages sent using this form are received immediately by the Webservant. Please include a way to contact you if you need further assistance, we are often able to respond right away.