The Salt Lake Central Office is providing online meeting spaces through Zoom. Members are able to attend meetings using an app on their phone or computer, or dial in to a phone number.
Meeting spaces are similar to physical rooms: 1 meeting at a time. Groups will need to reserve a time slot in one of the available meeting spaces using the form at the bottom of this page. Each space has a code name that corresponds to the instructions used to connect/call.
Spaces are limited to a max of 100 people. If there is demand beyond our capacity we will expand as we are able.
When you join a meeting using a web browser or the app you will be muted by default. If you call in, please mute your microphone when not speaking to help keep the space orderly.
Connecting to a Meeting Space
Connecting to an online meeting space is done with a web browser on a laptop or desktop computer, using the Zoom app on a phone, or calling a number and entering the meeting ID. Each of the spaces has a different browser address and meeting ID.
To call into a meeting on your phone, the number is 1-669-900-6833. You will be asked to enter the meeting ID to join. If, for example, the group you’re trying to join is registered for 8 PM in Zion, its meeting ID is “942 255 578”
- Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/942255578?pwd=TUJHeUo5VUdtOEdRMWhQbVFEcWtKZz09
- Call in number: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 942 255 578
- Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/938044555?pwd=bFFnM2JGdFd1QWZzTDVnNk9IVzdpUT09
- Call in number: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 938 044 555
- Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/93369930357?pwd=SVEramRWN3pBTktzSkI5VnVHa0R3UT09
- Call in number: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 933 6993 0357
- Call in password: 875713
- Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/901605388?pwd=UE1neFRMeS95MkE5blg0RnhFT0p1UT09
- Call in number: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 901 605 388
- Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/285646780?pwd=ZHhKbGxveFFyNG5UV2xoNmMyMjVUQT09
- Call in number: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 285 646 780
Independent Meeting Spaces
Some groups have created their own online meeting solution. Check the online schedule for the most current information on how to connect.
Group Sign up
Time slots are given on a first come, first serve basis. As with real world meeting spaces, try to allow time for people to clear out of previous meetings. We need an email address to contact you if your requested time slot is not available. Once you are assigned a room we will update the meeting schedule as well as the calendar on this page.